Getting married is one of the most important events in anyone’s life and one of the most fun parts to plan is the hen party! Getting the girls together to celebrate a bestie’s upcoming ‘I Do’ is a ritual we love here at Pink Welly HQ.
We think hen do’s don't have to be the run of the mill strippers and tacky sashes so we have a wide variety of alternative days to give your girl the best send-off around. For those retro dita’s who want their wedding and everything about it to be different to the regular boring rituals, it’s important to keep the hen party in the same theme too! If the bride is rocking the vintage look then a retro chic hen party would be perfect.
Here at Pink Welly Events, retro and vintage chic is what we do. We offer a variety of crafting workshops, you can make your own 1920’s style headbands or garters, take dance classes to learn the Charleston, enjoy an awesome afternoon tea or make cocktails and cupcakes – we can even offer a combination all of the above. We like classy, we like chic and the vintage hen party day is perfect for all ages (even our mad Aunt Bell loved it).
We’ve put together a little checklist on how to makes sure everybody has one of the best hen parties ever!
· Get a steer from your bride-to-be on the type of day she’d love.
· Drop us a message with your budget and dates.
· Sit back and relax with a glass of prosecco (optional but highly recommended!)
· We’ll find the best option for your day and drop you a short booking form.
· Pay your deposit and you’re booked – easy peasy lemon squeezy.
· To make it even easier we give you a reference so everyone can pay individually.
· Then look forward to a great day, it's as easy as that.
Simply get in touch today and we’ll help you plan the best hen party ever!