Garter Making Craft Hen Party Bath
Gather up your inner glam as you & the gang giggle over your creative skills, as you make a garter to keep forever (or perhaps all you hens could wear them to the wedding for a cheeky flash pic!). Choose from an array of completely bootiful fabrics including various ribbons & lace, as well as beads, glitter, buttons, sequins & more. Help is on hand to assist with any intricate sewing, so you can sit back & realise your inner fashion designer skills!
Chillax with your besties in the idyllic surrounds of this craft workshop in the heart of bootiful Bath. The perfect hen party activity, creating craft means you can natter over a glass of bubbles (BYO bubbly, served in the venue's glass - no corkage fee whoop!). Make a treat for the star gal, or treat yourself to somethink totally lush. A mega Bath hen party idea, in our eyes!
* 2 hour class
* Event held in gorgeous craft workshop in centre of Bath
* All materials & equipment included in price
* BYO bubbly & nibbles (glasses & vintage crockery available free of charge)
* Saturday time slots: 11am, 1.45pm, 4,30pm
* Sunday time slots: 11am, 2pm
- Only £32 per head
- Min 10 people
Contact us to make a booking